Saturday, January 30, 2010

January, Finally, a DOWN month



There's a lot I could say about the last month, but there are several sayings that wrap together a lot of my sentiment. They go something to the tune of, when things are getting better, you tend to overlook shortcomings. Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Going forward, doing nothing is still an option that I feel will not lose my partners' money. That said, I think that I can take advantage of the inherent volatility of the securities that I tend to invest in a lot better. This would result in less risk for my investors and that's what i intend to do.

What good is the past if you're not willing to use it to guide your future?

I reserve the right for these numbers to be wrong as well, as E*Trade doesn't issue the 1099's till tomorrow... so, the correct ones should be in the February post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home